Saturday, May 3, 2008

Buttons


These fungi I found in the woods of Catoctin National Park. The trees had almost no leaves, The color was yellow every where. The area looked a little desolate and I was very happy to find the color below. I would try to find what sort of mushroom this is but it takes a lot of energy to search on the net and often you don't really get just in one day. So I will do that later if I do not forget. In the meantime I'll have this on here.

I didn't do any alteration at all whatsoever. As I have mentioned before I don't have any photo editor except iPhoto in my iMac. The image is not as sharp as I would have liked it to be. If you notice closely the mushroom is not actually in focus but the part of the log it is on behind it.

I am really very happy with little Canon Ixuss, with a good light and the right functions I do get good photos. Most of my recent photos are taken with this little one because it is easy to carry around in my bag or in my pocket.

No comments: